boundaries of technology, perception and her own vulnerability.
- ways to explore her thresholds and face her fears through art.
- and researches and questions.
- the internet. A lot.
- walking in the forest and being in or near water.
- being in her studio.
- an MFA from the Michaelis School of Fine Art.
- lectured for two decades.
- founded the Fourfold Art Mentorship.
- been selected for Fellowships and Residencies in New York, Alexandria and Bologna.
- performed at international conferences.
- participated in various group exhibitions, and produced nine solo exhibitions.
For a full CV of shows, look here.