Sorry, there are no products in this collection
beauty in simplicity.
- moments that remind her of home.
- memory, longing and grief.
- feeling displaced.
- nostalgia for the mundane and ordinariness of family life.
- the importance of representing black people in contemporary art.
- eight siblings.
- worked as the manager of an art gallery.
- a postgraduate qualification in art education.
- participated in group shows.
- had work selected in the 2015 Thami Mnyele art competition.
- won the inaugural Womxn To Watch fine art award.
More about Zanele here.