materials, methods, memories, oceans and insects.
- writing, recording, remembering and revisiting.
- things interesting, experimenting across mediums, fields and disciplines, with different tools and machines.
- playing with plastic: cutting, stitching, heating, pulling, binding.
- getting lost in repetitive and rhythmic processes.
- questioning as she’s making.
- a magnifying lens with her wherever she goes so she can look more closely at things and awe at nature.
- zooming in on detail, colour and textures, including of ants, flies and cockroaches.
- twice completed the South Atlantic Ocean crossing between Rio and Cape Town.
- studied production design and graphic design.
- shown work at art fairs in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Paris.
- contributed to several group exhibitions in Cape Town, including at the South African National Gallery and the Zeitz MOCAA.
Relevant article here.