on the presence of absence.
- what’s not there, which is sometimes more fascinating than what is.
- what’s taken with and what’s left behind.
- stories, suggestions and secrets.
- found and discarded objects, from heirlooms to charity shop stock to tailors’ off-cuts.
- ways to combine archivism and art.
- studied both design (at the AAA School) and art (at the Michaelis School of Fine Art).
- co-founded her own design studio.
- participated in several group exhibitions as well as various art fairs in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- had two solo exhibitions at Smith Gallery in Cape Town.
For a full CV of shows look here.