Sorry, there are no products in this collection
every moment as a pivotal moment.
- that “one cannot outweigh any moment with another. In an artist’s career, everything should be seen as a pivotal moment, every win should be celebrated, because it is a difficult and uncertain career path to choose.”
- the multi-disciplinary processes of painting, sound, photography and sculptural installations, while incorporating his love of printmaking.
- the social and political dilemmas of post-apartheid South Africa, Africa and the USA.
- resistance, protest, race, and positive methods of representation of the Black Body.
- sensitive political and personal discussions with pride and conviction.
- the acknowledgement, support and presence of his parents at The Sasol New Signatures Exhibition in 2013, a high point in his life.
- quickly become an exciting up-and-coming artist.
- graduated from the Michaelis School of Fine Art at UCT, majoring in printmaking.
- participated in many group exhibitions since 2013, including at The Investec Cape Town Art Fair, the ‘Keep Languages Alive’ D54 Art Event in Johannesburg, and ‘Proof’ at SMAC Gallery, Stellenbosch.