her head intuitively, experimentally, expressively in the clouds.
- how she can develop cloud forms into multi-dimensional objects.
- about different realms of consciousness and levels of existence.
- about future possibilities that intersect with past epochs
- to her unconscious.
- photographs, sketches, markings and mappings of clouds as part of her artistic process.
- moments and memories, intuition and construction, the experimental and the practical.
- smuggled teeth into South Africa in formaldehyde, and embedded one in a sculpture.
- a Masters degree in Fine Art.
- had five solo exhibitions in South Africa.
- been selected for four residencies.
- participated in more than 30 group exhibitions in South Africa, Spain, Australia and France.
More about Sophia here.