back and around, at time and place.
Ulriche views and reviews
- history and histories.
- land and landscape.
- her heritage and community.
Ulriche weaves and interweaves
- her upbringing in the country with her studies in the city.
- personal reflection with various histories.
- between sculpture and painting.
- her roots in Elim, a mission station in the Western Cape’s Overberg region.
- an affinity for archaeology and architectural conservation.
- a degree in Fine Art from Michaelis at the University of Cape Town.
- participated in various group shows, and held a solo exhibition in 2020.